Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Primary Classmates...

Yesterday, my primary friend,Hui Fang upload this memorable photo to facebook and tag all my primary classmates....
So happy to see them again(i think about 7-8years did not meet liao)..
Now all already 20years old liao lo..
everyone had change a lot lo, i means physically changes...haha...
girl= lenglui whereas boy=man or lengzai...laugh out loudly(LOL)
May be some I will not really remember them already..especially li zhen
I am here to apologize for my shorten memories...

I have a lot of questions to ask all of them lo...
Who ever wanna married liao?(LOL)
Where are you now?still study or work?
Is everything OK?
and most important:
Still remember me?LOL

I am really cannot wait for the gathering liao....
hope i able to join them...
and also hope they plan to gather during the most suitable time for all....


may god bless you all..
阿弥陀佛
alhumdunnilah

No comments: